top of page
Recipe by Miriam M.
Tomato, pepper, grapefruit and apple soups
750 g tomatoes
1 red pepper
1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
4 tsp light cream
1 little watercress or, failing that, parsley
2 tbsp olive oil
- Wash the tomatoes and the apple and cut them into pieces.
Squeeze the grapefruit.
- Wash the pepper, cut it into strips, remove the seeds and filaments.
- Mix the ingredients, mix, add the cream (not put), salt and pepper.
- Pour into bowls, garnish with watercress or parsley, serve hot or cold.
- Easy and light recipe and ... Bon Appétit! ;)
bottom of page