Recipe by Emmanuelle R.
Ingredients for 4 persons) :
- 1 pot of chopped tomato and fine herb sauce
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil
- ground beef
- 1 small onion
- vegetables to grill (peppers, zucchini, eggplant, etc.)
- fresh mozzarella (or cheese of your choice)
- about ten cooked lasagna dough
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the mince and cook well.
- Grill the vegetables, brushing them with oil before putting them under the grill until they are well grilled.
- Cut the mozzarella into sticks one cm wide and high to give the impression of a cream cheese.
Take a sheet of lasagna and place a tablespoon of sauce on it. Add vegetables at one end, then cheese and a little meat. Roll tight. If necessary, hold with a toothpick.
-Place the sushi in a baking dish. Drizzle with a little sauce then heat in the oven for about ten minutes.
Cut the rolls into pieces like a sushi.