Syl Vie's recipe
Sweet tabbouleh with citrus, mint and cinnamon
50 g semolina
1 pink grapefruit
2 dried apricots
1 C. powdered sugar
2 mint leaves
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
a few drops of orange blossom water
- Cook the semolina according to the instructions on the package. Let cool.
- Peel the citrus fruits and cut them into pieces. Finely chop the dried apricots and chop the mint
- Put the pieces of fruit in a bowl with the sugar, lemon juice, orange blossom and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Fluff the semolina.
- Add it to the fruit mixture.
- Serve well chilled.
- Easy and light recipe and ... Bon Appétit! ;)