top of page
- Cut your fresh vegetables into very fine sticks: yellow zucchini (open in 2 and scrape the seeds with a spoon), carrots, onions, young (small white) and cherry tomatoes.
- To give flavor and color: use fresh herbs, finely chopped. Here parsley and basil
- Pour the juice of half lemon and a tablespoon of olive oil
- The trick is to film the salad and marinate it for 30 minutes in the fridge before serving to have a Ceviche effect.
- Easy and light recipe and ... Bon Appétit! ;)
bottom of page