Fresh salad: roasted cauliflower with turmeric
Nothing better than a fresh salad this summer :)
Here is a light recipe that is very popular.
- Cauliflower salad: 1 orange cauliflower cut into small pieces, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 pinch of turmeric and paprika, 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- Garnish : A few pitted dates, chopped chives, and some slivered almonds, sunflower sprouts and lettuce
- Vinaigrette: 1 tablespoon of squeezed orange juice, 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon of 0% plain yogurt
- Prepare your roasted cauliflower: Preheat your oven, and in a bowl mix the cauliflower with oil and spices
- Distribute the preparation on a baking sheet and cook your vegetables for 20 to 25 minutes (so that they are roasted)
For the dressing:
- Mix all the ingredients and add the cauliflower.
- This salad is eaten cold.
- Easy and light recipe .. and Bon Appétit! :)